Desert Ironwood Jr. Gent II

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Got this piece of DIW well over a year ago from Nolan . I think it's a burl , but I'm almost afraid to call it that . Anyway , put it on a Gold Ti Jr. Gent II , and CA 7 coats , MM to 12000 and Meguires PlastX followed by Renwax . I love this wood . Thanks for looking !

Attachments

• IMG_0470.JPG
    IMG_0470.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 219
  • IMG_0471.JPG
    IMG_0471.JPG
    86.5 KB · Views: 270
  • IMG_0472.JPG
    IMG_0472.JPG
    85.5 KB · Views: 169
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Why??? Nice job on it BTW
Thank you Nolan . I posted a pen last week , and called it a burl . And someone politely said he wouldn't call it a burl . These weren't marked , so Just don't want to make any false IDs .

So ! I guess it IS DIW burl ? :biggrin:

Rollerbob

Thinking I about had it with you!!:mad: Feels like the Viet Nam war was going strong since I made a pen, but just wait a few more days, then it will be a dualing match between you and me, buddy!:eek: Another sharp looking pen for sure!!:wink:

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Thinking I about had it with you!!:mad: Feels like the Viet Nam war was going strong since I made a pen, but just wait a few more days, then it will be a dualing match between you and me, buddy!:eek: Another sharp looking pen for sure!!:wink:
LOL ! I've been thinking you must have broken your lathe or something . Want me to send some of those blanks back to ya ? :confused: :biggrin: Retirement planning taking all your time ?? :biggrin: I really like it the way it is , with you not posting any pens . :wink: Thanks Mr. Boob ! :biggrin:

Top Bottom