From The Depths Of The Sea

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Timebandit

Timebandit

This is the first clipped pen that i made and it has been my daily writer ever since. This one made it to the Central Texas meeting and got passed around for everyone to see. I am really pleased with it and am glad i finally got some good pictures of it. It is Deep Blue Sea Flake acrylic with a #5 Heritance nib.

All Comments Welcome

Thanks For Looking

Justin

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0482.jpg
    DSC_0482.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 443
  • DSC_0483.jpg
    DSC_0483.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 435
  • DSC_0485.jpg
    DSC_0485.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 444
  • DSC_0487.jpg
    DSC_0487.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 437
  • DSC_0488.jpg
    DSC_0488.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 437
  • DSC_0489.jpg
    DSC_0489.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 438
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Manny

Well done Justin. I knew you could do it! Can you twist off the cap finale? Or is it glued on?
I sure would like to see the guts if you can.
Thanks,

Manny

Brooks803

Showoff! :tongue: Looks awesome! Amazing...especially since I now know "most" of what goes into making something like that. I also like the clip and placement. I agree with Manny too, I'd like to see the guts!

Timebandit

Very nice! The clip and placement of it look spectacular.

Thanks Eric!

Well done Justin. I knew you could do it! Can you twist off the cap finale? Or is it glued on?
I sure would like to see the guts if you can.
Thanks,

Manny

The finial is threaded. I am not confidant enough to try to cut a slot into one of these beauties. I also want to be able to replace the clip if something happens.

Okay, I'm having trouble spotting it; Where's the circle? Very nice pen.

LOL!!Not on this one Derek.......not on this ONE:biggrin:

Showoff! :tongue: Looks awesome! Amazing...especially since I now know "most" of what goes into making something like that. I also like the clip and placement. I agree with Manny too, I'd like to see the guts!

Guess i will have to tear her apart:biggrin: Also if you look at the Fort Knox Bulb Filler pen i posted a few weeks ago i have a picture of it disassembled so you can see all of the threaded parts, but i will get a pick of this one to.

Justin,

That is gorgeous. You have been posting some beauties lately. Keep up the great work. Look forward to the next one!

Thanks Jason!!! Might want to check the SOYP section again then huh:wink::biggrin:

thewishman

Hey, where is the halo ====== :eek::eek::eek: HEY DEREK STOLE MY SCHTICK!:eek::eek::eek:

Where's a moderator when you need one! Some dad-gummed, schtick-stealer stole my schtick! (Try saying that out loud.)

(I hope that is how you spell schtick, otherwise I'll sound like a lunatic.)

Just you wait, Enry Iggins, just you wait!

Folks, this is thewishman's Doctor. thewishman has been put back on his medications and is "resting." While thewishman is "resting" he has been muttering something about "darn kids" and something about his "lawn." He'll be okay in a few days.

That's it folks, move along, nothing to see here.

maxman400

Great looking Pen, I am just starting to make FP's any suggestions on where to get information about the nibs and stuff.

thewishman

As thewishman's Doctor, I just wanted to comment on the beauty of Justin's pen. Nice clean, flowing shape.

"Halo" "Circle"

Uh-oh, gotta hit him with the rolling pin again.... er....I mean administer some additional sedatives. Nurse, hand me the 5 pound, rock maple...sedative administrator.

NPGJ!:biggrin:

Top Bottom