Deep Blue Crush

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it over a period of few A.M's. It's Deep Blue Crush Italian Resin with a #6 Bock nib. On the section....I put a little less curvature on front end and lengthened the threaded portion on the rear so the converter could fit further in and tighter. It's a beautiful resin and the pictures don't do it justice. Had fun making it. Hope you like it. Doc:)

Attachments

• Deep Blue Crush Kitless.jpg
    Deep Blue Crush Kitless.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 247
  • Deep Blue Crush Kitless_1.jpg
    Deep Blue Crush Kitless_1.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 248
  • Deep Blue Crush Kitless_2.jpg
    Deep Blue Crush Kitless_2.jpg
    25 KB · Views: 196
  • Deep Blue Crush Kitless_3.jpg
    Deep Blue Crush Kitless_3.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 189
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Timebandit

Another beauty Doc!!!! Your knocking them out!!! Cant wait to knock a few more out myself!! Keep it up!

wizard

Very Nice Doc!

Thanks Seamus!!

That's gorgeous Doc! Nicely done!

Bill, Thanks so much!

That's awesome!

Shawn, Thank you!

Another beauty Doc!!!! Your knocking them out!!! Cant wait to knock a few more out myself!! Keep it up!

Justin, Thanks Sensei!!! This would not have been remotely possible without your patience, guidance and gift of time!!! Thanks so much !!!
Doc:)

Beautiful work Doc. Any preference to #6 vs #5 nib?

Mark, Thank you! I normally pick a nib to fit the size of the pen. I've dwarfed some nibs by doing a large kitless pen.

Wow, thats stunning.:cool: Its very simple yet very stylish, and in my favourite colour too..... I want one

Thanks so much!!

Nicely done Doc. I like the looks of the pen.

Keith "mrburls"

Keith, Thanks so much!! Doc

Brooks803

Awesome Doc! Love the material. All your cuts and threads are sharp and clean, I like it! Now if you could just learn how to take a decent photo :tongue::biggrin:

wizard

Awesome Doc! Love the material. All your cuts and threads are sharp and clean, I like it! Now if you could just learn how to take a decent photo :tongue::biggrin:

Thanks Jonathon !! LOL....I'm really liking doing kitless but have to go back and use components to keep from getting bored...actually..to make sure I don't forget how to glue a tube in:rolleyes:. Photos...hmm..I'm a lost cause with those:biggrin: Doc

Top Bottom