Debuting in DC

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from JohnGreco

JohnGreco

This is a pen I call the Palladian, named after the architectural style the hardware is based on. The stone is solid marble from the same quarry as the marble used to build the Lincoln Memorial and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. It's the columns from the Lincoln Memorial that first gave me the idea for the hardware design, which is solid sterling silver. Mike handled the rest of the silver design based on my sketch and description. The nib is 18k gold plated with rhodium. I will begin offering it at the show in DC in a couple of weeks, I'm excited to get some first-hand feedback. All C&C are welcome, thanks for looking. If you'll be at the show be sure to stop by and say Hi!

Attachments

• Marble on Gray 1.jpg
    Marble on Gray 1.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 409
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Janster

........I think it is quite GRAND! I love the lines. The engraving , not so much, ( you asked). Good luck at the debut! Be well......Jan

stonepecker

The concept is wonderful.
It is a stunning gesign and the thought that went into the pen makes it very special.
Personally, would love it in a roller ball pen.

Lots of luck with the show.

skiprat

Passed Away Mar 22, 2022
In Memoriam
That is very very impressive!!

Can I ask what the cap threads are cut into? Are they in the silver cap band?

mark james

IAP Collection, Curator
Beautiful collaboration! The turning is superb and the match with the settings are wonderful.

Great Job!

OZturner

Another Outstanding Pen John.
The Concept is Incredible as is the Exercution.
I would love to see a Photograph of the Pen assembled, so that I can appreciate the Total Perspective.
Brilliant work, and with Marble to Boot.
Brian.

Top Bottom