Debit card segment

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Just messing around again. Thought I would use some pieces of my old debit card with this Bloodwood blank. Not my idea. Just something I remembered reading about here in a thread sometime. Alot of fun in this one. MM wet to 12000, Novus II, Maguires Plast-X and Renwax. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMG_0749.JPG
    IMG_0749.JPG
    68.6 KB · Views: 500
  • IMG_0750.JPG
    IMG_0750.JPG
    74 KB · Views: 255
  • IMG_0751.JPG
    IMG_0751.JPG
    78 KB · Views: 331
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Seer

If you go to Vegas like me I can get cards all the time from the players clubs and endless supply of white as players leave them laying in the machine or on top all the time if you want segmenting stuff.

arioux

Go to a cell phone store, give a pen to the manager and ask him to keep those card that the sim chip comes in. In a week you will ahve an hundred of them :)

Or get together and buy them in bulk, comes in 30, 20 and 10 mil thick. About .10 a card in 500 pack. Probably available at Staples and other office suppies store. They are not laminate and matte finish for printing so glue stick very well.

http://www.idsuperstore.com/plastic-id-cards-c-1.html?zenid=n6s89d7bnnirqbfebnbpj6fjq2

Trux

Very nice pen- that really makes the bloodwood look classy. If you travel alot- hotels pass out those room key cards two at a time which adds up fast.

wizard

Beautiful pen !! If that's the result of messing around, I would love to see your idea of getting serious!! :wink: Great job!!

Rfturner

looks great I have wanted to do something with an old credit card for a long time now in a different design. I like the simplicity of it.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Very nice pen- that really makes the bloodwood look classy. If you travel alot- hotels pass out those room key cards two at a time which adds up fast.
Thank you Trux. I have destroyed many of those key cards:redface:

Beautiful pen !! If that's the result of messing around, I would love to see your idea of getting serious!! :wink: Great job!!
Thank you. I'm about to do just that. Stick around:wink:

looks great I have wanted to do something with an old credit card for a long time now in a different design. I like the simplicity of it.
Thank you. The possibilities are virtually endless. But, I'm just beginning to figure these things out. Have fun!

dow

Very nice pen. I haven't done any segmenting yet, but I'm going to keep the debit card idea in mind for when I start. Thanks for sharing.

lazyguy

Nice pen.
When I read the title I thought you had cast a shredded debit card. Was I the only to think that? Likely not but food for thought.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Very nice pen. I haven't done any segmenting yet, but I'm going to keep the debit card idea in mind for when I start. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks. I just haven't gotten my hands on any veneer yet. So the debit card came to memory. Try it and, have some fun.

Nice pen.
When I read the title I thought you had cast a shredded debit card. Was I the only to think that? Likely not but food for thought.
I have yet to do any casting so, sorry if I misled you. But, thanks for the idea and, the compliment.

Really nice pen; that's some fine looking bloodwood.
Thanks Gary! I picked up several of these blanks and really like them.

Very nice! I give you credit on that debit!
:biggrin: Thanks Hoss! That's funny !! :biggrin:

Top Bottom