A day in the shop

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from splinter99

splinter99

Getting a few orders ready to go out. First one is a cocobolo/sapwood sierria(or Gatsby)
CA finish
11-19-09pens-02_editedMedium.jpg

A couple of pentel pencils in Caribbean rosewood..people seem to like the .09mm size this year
11-19-09pens-13_editedMedium.jpg

A couple more of the modified shell casing pens in Caribbean rosewood
11-19-09pens-15_editedMedium.jpg

A cigar for a Native American..This gentleman makes bows and arrows and gives lectures about the American Indian culture. He requested a cigar pen with osage orange. Its embelished with walnut, white tail antler, black and red veneer
11-19-09pens-10_editedMedium.jpg

Comments welcomed, thanks for looking

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jasontg99

The cocobolo/sapwood pen is beautiful. The last one is quite unique. As always Harold, great finishes. Please check your PM's, you never got back to me about your request.

Kalai

Hi Harold that's a nice set of pens, I like the Cocobolo a lot, and the fact it has sapwood is even better. The Cigar is also very nice and I think it is cool that it is going to a person such as you described, I making some Hawaiian style Calabash bowls and a Kanoa (Kava/Awa Bowl) for a friend of mine, a well known local Hawaiian Singer/songwriter and hula instructor, you guys might know of him, his name is Kealii Reichel and these bowls are made from the traditional Hawaiian wood for bowls called Kou not Koa but Kou so as they would say in Hawaii ther is a lot of Mana or energy, power in it, I am sure the bow maker will enjoy the pen you made for him, aloha.

Chris

Last edited:

sigge

Hi!
i didnt notice that-cool!

how many miles is Malta across?-it looks very small

Malta is very small indeed. Dont know the exact figures but 121 square miles is the surface area at least.. (according to wikipedia.) It is a bit elnogated so maybe 9*14 miles or so I can imagine

Top Bottom