A day with Andy Little

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from leestoresund

leestoresund

Last week I had the good fortune to spend an afternoon with Andy Little.
We played around with some PR and this is one (two) of the results.

Attachments

• Aug2310 002.jpg
    Aug2310 002.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 135
  • Aug2310 003.jpg
    Aug2310 003.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 167
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PR_Princess

Nice looking mix Lee! Bet that wasn't easy in this weather.:cool:

I really envy you though, getting to spend the afternoon with Andy. I bet it was a riot!! :biggrin:

moke

Lee,
I am jealous. Andy and I are good PM friends, but he lives 1500 miles from me. He has promised me a BBQ and......well......an adult beverage, aged in barrels, if I visit. He has never offered to refine my pen making skills though!!!
Mike aka: Moke

leestoresund

Moke, you should be jealous. He even invited me and my wife and another lady back. His wife Christa is also a great lady. She has the color talent.

Dawn, next time I go to Oshkosh I'll try to stop in to visit with you. End of July is so hot up there they stop making chocolate but you can still get cheese curds.

Lee

PenMan1

Lee,
I am jealous. Andy and I are good PM friends, but he lives 1500 miles from me. He has promised me a BBQ and......well......an adult beverage, aged in barrels, if I visit. He has never offered to refine my pen making skills though!!!
Mike aka: Moke

It might be a bit pompus to even try to refine skills that are equal to or better than mine! BUT we could add alcohol and level the playing field a bit:biggrin: The BBQ is alway hot and the adult beverages are always cold.

Top Bottom