Dawn's Blue Acrylic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wdcav1952

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Ed, I hope my acrylic photography is improving. :D

This is a blue slimline kit from Beartoothwoods.com, paired with some of the special dark blue acrylic that Dawn was kind enough to custom make for me.

Whether you like the shape or not, the acrylic is spectacular!

Comments welcome.

2006121223017_Dawn%20Special%20Blue.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

Do you mean to say that you're the only person with this material????[V] That is some really nice plastic and you made a very nice pen, although I always jump over those colored fittings in the catalogs. This one is very nice.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Thanks to all for commenting.

John, I don't cast as yet, so all I know is that Dawn, Ed4copies better half, cast it for me with lots of blue pigment. I wanted something I could use for Penn State fans, and really got something special.

Gerry, give Ed a call, and I'll bet you can get some as well; I certainly do not claim a monopoly on the color.

angboy

I love it! The more colorful the better from my perspective! And it looks great with the blue pen kit. Most people don't seem to like those colored kits, but I think they're great and have used them several times. I also love the shape of the pen.

ed4copies

Local Chapter Manager
Cav,

I'm getting a guilty conscience.

We are not trying to FORCE you to post a GOOD pen from Dawn's material. We seriously were WORRIED that the material sucked!!!

Thanks for "showing off" and YES, this is the only blue of that type in the world (well, at least the civilized world). I usually keep a couple to make sure it can be turned, in case someone complains. But, I know Cav can handle PR, so I shipped ALL of the pour to him. Once again, HE has proven me correct - NICE job, Cav.

And, to anyone who wants custom colors - we will be done with our Christmas commitments (orders from shows) by this Saturday. So, we CAN make PR to order, if you like. One pour is usually 15 pens. You can take all or part, pricing is variable - e-mail me your wants/needs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom