The Dawn of Midnight

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Timebandit

Timebandit

Here is one i made the other day. I am really fond of this shape now and think it will be a regular design. I cracked the cap on the first try:frown: but made a new one:rolleyes: This is Midnight Italian Acrylic with 14mm threads and a #6 Meisternib.

All Comments Welcome

Thanks For Looking

Justin

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0676.jpg
    DSC_0676.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 979
  • DSC_0677.jpg
    DSC_0677.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 978
  • DSC_0679.jpg
    DSC_0679.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 982
  • DSC_0680.jpg
    DSC_0680.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 958
  • DSC_0681.jpg
    DSC_0681.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 997
  • DSC_0682.jpg
    DSC_0682.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 973
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

bensoelberg

I definitely prefer the rounded cap to the square with a lot of material extending beyond the clip. I really like the shape you've put on these last few. Nice work, as always!

Scott

I like this too! Great shape!

When you're ready for a new challenge, make this pen in a piston fill. ;-)

Scott.

Timebandit

As awesome as ever. I just had a desire to see what you'd do with one of Jeff Powell's inlay blanks like the one with the nuclear symbol on it.

Thanks!! I might have to give something like that a try someday:biggrin:

I like the shape of this one a lot, especially the cap above the clip. Some I've seen look top heavy in that area, this one looks balanced.

Thanks Mike!! Im really liking this shape to!!

That looks great Justin.

Thanks Chuck!!

I definitely prefer the rounded cap to the square with a lot of material extending beyond the clip. I really like the shape you've put on these last few. Nice work, as always!

Thanks Ben!!

Justin you are beginning to frighten me! your work is stellar, but you scare me!!!! How many over the top kitless can one man do??

Thanks Ken!!!:cool: Im trying!!! I guess we will just have to wait and see how many one can make:rolleyes::biggrin:

That's a outstanding Job.I always like looking at you pens

Thanks!!

I know why you like the shape. Because it is awesome, that's why! Great work again.

Thanks!!

I like this too! Great shape!

When you're ready for a new challenge, make this pen in a piston fill. ;-)

Scott.

Hmm...I have been thinking of a Piston filler or a while. Might just have to give it a shot now:biggrin:

Nicely done! Just wondering if I've got that much talent.

You sure do!! You just have to realize it:wink::biggrin:

wizard

Justin, This has got to be my favorite pen of all that you have made:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:!! I love the overall shape and color of the pen. Moreover, that front section with that prominent curve to it makes that pen really stand out.....ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!. Doc:)

Brooks803

It is perfect Justin (oops, I mean Ken:tongue:)! I like the shape as well as the blank itself. Is there flecks of gold in there as well as the blues? There are some spots that look like it does but can't be sure.

Timebandit

Looks super Justin!

Thanks Jeff!!

Justin, This has got to be my favorite pen of all that you have made:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:!! I love the overall shape and color of the pen. Moreover, that front section with that prominent curve to it makes that pen really stand out.....ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL!!!. Doc:)

Thank you my wise pupil:biggrin: Im loving this shape, and this material rocks!! The front section to me is a dream come true. It literally just hugs you fingers real nicely:wink::biggrin:

It is perfect Justin (oops, I mean Ken:tongue:)! I like the shape as well as the blank itself. Is there flecks of gold in there as well as the blues? There are some spots that look like it does but can't be sure.

LOL!! Got me!! Not gold. If you are talking about the really light spots, like just below the bottom of the clip, they are kind of creamy spots. Semi transparent. Really pretty looking in person. Other than that its just the crushed blue chunks.

Top Bottom