David Broadwell Art Deco Rollerball

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from seamus7227

seamus7227

So another year has gone by since I have made a Broadwell Pen, this time being the Art Deco Pen that came out this year. I have a customer in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area that absolutely loves this guys pen designs. So her choice this time was to go with the M3 Mokume (body of pen)from www.metalpenblanks.com and Black Pearl(cap) from www.exoticblanks.com
The finish is MM to 12000 wet sanding thru each grit. ( except the mokume, it comes with the polishing compound, for those who havent purchased this product yet)

As always, all comments welcome, especially on the photography, I am using a photo box in this photo, and critiques/ criticisms too!!:biggrin:

Sorry it took me almost two months to post this pic

Attachments

• David Broadwell Art Deco rollerball.JPG
    David Broadwell Art Deco rollerball.JPG
    64.5 KB · Views: 344
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

hilltopper46

It looks nice from here - do you have a pic of the pen assembled? I'd like to see the body and the cap set off against each other.

All in all, if the customer is happy, that's what counts!

seamus7227

- do you have a pic of the pen assembled? I'd like to see the body and the cap set off against each other.

You know, that was the one thing i didnt get. :frown: I was in such a rush when i took the photo that this is the only pic. I may have to snag it back someday when she isnt looking and do a re-take!

Top Bottom