Dark Amber

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Timebandit

Timebandit

Here is a new one i just finished this P.M This one is an acrylic called Amber Dark. Is has a #6 Meisternib on it and the cap is postable. I happy with the way this one turned out.:biggrin:

All Comments Welcome

Thanks For Looking

Justin

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSC_0711.jpg
    DSC_0711.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 544
  • DSC_0712.jpg
    DSC_0712.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 553
  • DSC_0713.jpg
    DSC_0713.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 546
  • DSC_0714.jpg
    DSC_0714.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 548
  • DSC_0715.jpg
    DSC_0715.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 542
  • DSC_0716.jpg
    DSC_0716.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 548
  • DSC_0717.jpg
    DSC_0717.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 543
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

drgoretex

Sweet! Beautiful work, Justin. Whoever gets that pen will certainly treasure it!

Love the acrylic!

Ken

Timebandit

bitshird

Justin as usual your work is Uh well it Uh Hell I've run out of superlatives, it's just beautiful, I like the less rounded ends, and your threading is phenomenal, The taper is also rather striking, I sure do enjoy seeing your work, you have raised the bar a few notches.

Rick_G

That's the kind of thing I only wish I had the skills and tools to do. The material is perfect for the pen. The only thing I'm not sure about is the length of the cap above the clip. It's different from what we normally see so it's hard to tell from a photo. Now if you would like to send it to me so I can give a better opinion I promise I will put it in my will that my heirs return it to you.:)

dow

It's hideous. Send it to me so that you won't have to look at it. I'll PM my address shortly. :biggrin:

Seriously, that's beautiful work. Very well executed. :) Do you work on a wood or metal lathe? Also, I"m assuming that you thread the top button that holds the clip in. Is this correct?

Last edited:

Timebandit

You need to do a YouTube video on how you make your pens!

LOL!! That would be a long video!!

You need to do a YouTube video on how you make your pens!

Now that is a suggestion I agree with, or at least an IAP only one!!

Great work as usual, especially the immaculate threads!!

PHIL

Thanks Phil!!!

Justin as usual your work is Uh well it Uh Hell I've run out of superlatives, it's just beautiful, I like the less rounded ends, and your threading is phenomenal, The taper is also rather striking, I sure do enjoy seeing your work, you have raised the bar a few notches.

Thanks Ken!!11

I'm impressed too.

Thanks You sir!!

That's the kind of thing I only wish I had the skills and tools to do. The material is perfect for the pen. The only thing I'm not sure about is the length of the cap above the clip. It's different from what we normally see so it's hard to tell from a photo. Now if you would like to send it to me so I can give a better opinion I promise I will put it in my will that my heirs return it to you.:)

No special tools here. If you have a wood lathe and a Woodchuck you can do IT

It's hideous. Send it to me so that you won't have to look at it. I'll PM my address shortly. :biggrin:

On its way!!!:biggrin:

Seriously, that's beautiful work. Very well executed. :) Do you work on a wood or metal lathe? Also, I"m assuming that you thread the top button that holds the clip in. Is this correct?

Thank you!! All of my pens are made on w Jet1014vs wood lathe with one turning tool, a Woodchuck Penpro. The finial at the top is threaded as well. I want to be able to service it if need be.

Great...as always!7

Thanks Earl!!

Top Bottom