Danitrio Nib Unit in Ebonite

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Made it over a period of days. It's for a friend of mine in Taiwan who asked if I would make him a pen with a Danitrio Nb Unit. It's an 18K/750 Gold Nib in Fine Point. He wanted a pen similar to one in Ebonite I had made previously and I came as close as possible to the original one. The Danitrio nib unit, although made by Bock, had a housing with a shorter length of threads requiring a little adjustment in tapping the section. Anyway, I hope he likes it.
Had fun making it. Doc.

Edit: I had no idea what kind of pen that a Danitrio nib unit came in...so I asked..and if you are interested: http://www.danitrio.com/

Attachments

• Danitrio Nib Unit in Ebonite_2.jpg
    Danitrio Nib Unit in Ebonite_2.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 297
  • Danitrio Nib Unit in Ebonite_3.jpg
    Danitrio Nib Unit in Ebonite_3.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 206
  • Danitrio Nib Unit in Ebonite_4.JPG
    Danitrio Nib Unit in Ebonite_4.JPG
    66.2 KB · Views: 498
  • Danitrio Nib Unit in Ebonite.jpg
    Danitrio Nib Unit in Ebonite.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 288
  • Danitrio Nib Unit in Ebonite_1.jpg
    Danitrio Nib Unit in Ebonite_1.jpg
    33.4 KB · Views: 257
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

And it's black too! I really like the finish you did here, I see nothing(flaws)...and she's a seemless closed end. Perfect!

Scott (black shows everything) B

OKLAHOMAN

Wonderful, were you going for the KKR10EC? If so now all he has to do is put the finish and if it wasn't for the clip you couldn't tell the difference

Last edited:

vanngo5d

Very nicely done. Perfect work. Still not having much luck on mine here.
Keep bringing out the beautiful pens.

Don Vann

PenPal

Hi Doc,

I followed your lead to Danitrio all their pens were closed and IMHO very Bulbous in shape which may assist in a greater area of pen to decorate, I am always fascinated by the great
oportunities you give me to increase my knowledge in Pen Making in particular this beautifully simple design in black.

People still talk of Audrey Hepburn in her simple black dress same principle (outstanding).

The association with Bock came to me as a revelation thank you again.

Proof positive to me is the number of views you use to show your pens display them in full.

Although I dont know the intended recipient of this pen I am certain he or she will sense its importance and majesty.

Kind regards mate,

Peter.

Top Bottom