Danish Bog Oak

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Dalecamino

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Got a good deal on this ancient Danish Bog Oak from Neil (wolftat) . Thanks Neil ! I used this blank with a Black Ti Cigar from Ernie at Beartoothwoods . Although it appears to be black , there is dark brown in the grain . I used a straight CA finish MM thru 12000 , then Novus 2 followed by Scratch-X & Renwax . This wood turns very nicely . Comments welcome ! Thanks for looking .

Attachments

• IMG_0357.JPG
    IMG_0357.JPG
    72.9 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_0358.JPG
    IMG_0358.JPG
    73.3 KB · Views: 153
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Wheaties

Looks great! I have some on the way, and am really looking forward to turning it. I had thought to do that exact kit you did.....dang it. Oh well, I just might have to steal you design, we"ll see... :rolleyes: (hope that's ok!)

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
Looks great! I have some on the way, and am really looking forward to turning it. I had thought to do that exact kit you did.....dang it. Oh well, I just might have to steal you design, we"ll see... :rolleyes: (hope that's ok!)
Have at it Zach ! No harm to me , but I know how you feel . Our selections are somewhat limited . On the other hand you just might out do me . Thanks for the compliment !

Top Bottom