Dalmation

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from fernhills

Status
Not open for further replies.

fernhills

Dalmation acrylic from Woodcraft,had to try an acrylic after sharpening my skew and gouge on my new Scheppach grinder,its the cats meow.. carl

20071219202529_Hpim0361.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

workinforwood

Thanx for the reminder. I heard that the drill doctor people have a new sharpening system that supposedly can sharpen any tool and is idiot proof. I was planning on going online to take a peek, not that I need more sharpening equipment. Nice pen. Cool blank, not sure I care for the gold with the black/white. Perhaps, rhodium, chrome or brushed satin? Some of there new blanks are pretty cool, and some are pretty strange. I spun the strawberry one, it's nice but weird too, like it's laminated strips but semi transparent acrylic at the same time.

fernhills

See what ya started Jeff[:)][:)][:)]yes i know,but it was calling me saying turn me,well i only had one old cigar kit on hand,Thanks all for keeping me thinking,, Carl

fernhills

Originally posted by karlkuehn
<br />I like that blank a lot. I think it's the same as the Area 51 from Woodturningz. Nice work! Someone will see that gold kit and just have to have it. [:p]
Thanks Karl,i don`t think that it is the kit as much as it is the photo casting a yellow reflection in the clip,,I`ll have to re take photo with a daylight light and see what the guys say,,Thanks fer lookin,, Carl...This is a pic without camera pointing toward clip.

20071221144413_Hpim0371.jpg
<br />

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom