Customer likes Zebras and Pink

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Carl Fisher

Carl Fisher

The customers parameters on Friday were "She likes zebras and pink" Alright it's a bit more blotchy than a zebra, but it's artistic liberties when time is short.

I like the end result and think I'll have to do another one of these for the inventory.

Attachments

• IMG_1038_1 (Custom).jpg
    IMG_1038_1 (Custom).jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 6,291
  • IMG_1040_1 (Custom).jpg
    IMG_1040_1 (Custom).jpg
    21.3 KB · Views: 6,226
  • IMG_1043_1 (Custom).jpg
    IMG_1043_1 (Custom).jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 232
  • IMG_1044_1 (Custom).jpg
    IMG_1044_1 (Custom).jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 214
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Carl Fisher

Pink and zebra seem to be all the rage with the ladies these days. What did you use for the pink?

It's some sort of peralescent pink blank picked up from woodcraft yesterday. I didn't have anything on hand to make what she wanted so I had to make a quick run to pick something up so it could be delivered tomorrow.

In hindsight, I should have reverse painted pink instead of white. I overlooked just how thin these kits are at the edges of the blank.

SDB777

Segment seperated by aluminum strips....coke can material? or something else? Very cool regardless....makes the two blank materials POP a little more!

Scott (pink zebra = too many pills when I was a kid) B

Carl Fisher

Segment seperated by aluminum strips....coke can material? or something else? Very cool regardless....makes the two blank materials POP a little more!

Scott (pink zebra = too many pills when I was a kid) B

Thought that was pink elephants :)

Aluminum flashing. I just couldn't see how mashing the segments together would look good. The separation made it a bit more pleasing to the eye and tied it in to the chrome on the kit a little better.

Wood Butcher

Local Chapter Leader
Super job both in design and execution. I'll bet the pink is Pink Cotton Candy from WoodTurningz, I've turned a lot of that for breast cancer awareness.
WB

Top Bottom