Custom Ordered in NH

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from mikespenturningz

This was a custom ordered pen that I just shipped out to Singapore. I cannot wait for the customer to see it and hold it. Roman Harvest Components from ClassicNib with Amboyna Burl..

il_570xN.579607340_jqp7.jpg

This is the sister pen to the one above. Same components from same place and Amboyna also from the same source.

il_570xN.579869143_bb7l.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Dick Mahany

Stunning work! The platings look spectacular and that Amboyna is a beautiful specimen. I'm about ready to turn my first Cambridge- type pen. Any advice on drilling such large bores ?

Last edited:

designer

Thank you Mike. I use CA most of the time, but there are pens I want to make that I really don't want to use CA on. This might be what I am looking for. Thank You.

Only the first was sold the sister is in stock. I want to see what happens with a little more dressed up pen? Not sure if they will sell or not. I have more of them coming so I am hoping they will.

SDB777

Mike, did both go to the same customer?

Can't really add anything that hasn't already been said.....keep up the great works!!!

Scott (lucky customer) B

Krash

Mike, your pens are always sweet. Pisses me off .. :biggrin:

Seriously, your customer should be ecstatic and it will become a treasured possession for years to come. Don't you love just blessing people's socks off?

BTW, my birthday is in august in case you were wondering. Just sayin'.

ossaguy

Those are stunning pens,Mike!

They look really expensive & classy.I'll bet the sister pen doesn't stay in stock very long.

Beautiful work,and photos too.

Steve

Top Bottom