Custom Order Eagle in Flight

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jmbaker79

jmbaker79

So this is my First CustomMade.com project, wanted to share it with everyone! Received a request for a RollerBall with and Eagle in Flight engraving. After chatting with my client back and forth a few times we decided on a Jr. Statesman in Rhodium and Black Titanium. A few of you may remember my IAP thread regarding natural cherry vs stain. We went with a natural cherry! After handling the graphic work, I sent the image and lower barrel out to Ken @ Kallenshaan Woods. Ken did an awesome job, and super quick turn around this close to the holidays! Sending it out in this cherry stained box from PSI. Just wrapped up my photos last night, and will be shipping this out on Monday as it is a gift for Christmas. Hope my client, and their recipient, enjoy this writing instrument for a long time to come. C&C Welcome, looking forward to the next one!

Creation Story Can be viewed here

From Sketch to Finished Product!

Attachments

• TJ1.jpg
    TJ1.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 266
  • EAGLE in box copy.jpg
    EAGLE in box copy.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 322
  • Eagle 2.jpg
    Eagle 2.jpg
    18.7 KB · Views: 177
  • Eagle Upright on Stand.jpg
    Eagle Upright on Stand.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 190
  • Eagle in box 2.jpg
    Eagle in box 2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 179
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jmbaker79

Thanks Guys! It was a something a little different, Customer is excited, and I am happy I could be a part of their holidays!

corian king

Very beautiful pen sir! I am a collector of eagle items and that would be really nice in my collection.I even have that or similar tattoo on my arm.Great work!!!

j_a_wolfe

Excuse a newbie's inexperience but is the eagle an inlay or is it a laser etch? Either way, it's gorgeous. You said you might know where one might purchase such a pen, :wink: , what would one have to pay for his brother-in-laws favorite birthday gift? He's another eagle nut case.

Thanx,
Jim

Top Bottom