A Custom Order

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from rd_ab_penman

rd_ab_penman

Hornady .338 Lapua Magnum with Elk Antler.
Brass casing and projectile nib cleaned, polished and applied 4 coats of lacquer. The Elk antler over turned, marrow filled with Med CA proud of casing head, turned CA to match casing head, sanded 400X, buffed with extra fine steel wool and polished with Huts Ultra Gloss.

Les

DSC06262Custom.jpg

DSC06265Custom.jpg

DSC06268Custom.jpg

DSC06271Custom.jpg

DSC06274Custom.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

Man this cartridge brings back some memories...Armalite AR-30 chamber in this round with a Millett 6-25 optic used to call it home here. Was fond of the 300gr projectiles from Nosler.....ah, the boom!

Took one deer with the round, and wish I had not...too much rifle for the purpose! Seems ya punch a hole in a whitetail with one of these and they walk away.....

I digress....Les, your fit-n-finish I, as always, beyond top-notch! Was the Cigar kit not a good option instead of the tiny finial?

Scott (hate looking for deer, not beer) B

rd_ab_penman

Man this cartridge brings back some memories...Armalite AR-30 chamber in this round with a Millett 6-25 optic used to call it home here. Was fond of the 300gr projectiles from Nosler.....ah, the boom!

Took one deer with the round, and wish I had not...too much rifle for the purpose! Seems ya punch a hole in a whitetail with one of these and they walk away.....

I digress....Les, your fit-n-finish I, as always, beyond top-notch! Was the Cigar kit not a good option instead of the tiny finial?

Scott (hate looking for deer, not beer) B

Scott,

The customer wanted the FT with the Rifle/Scope clip.

Les

Top Bottom