Custom Orange Ebonite

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Finished it this A.M. It's Orange Ebonite Fountain Pen made for a friend. He wanted the same body style as a black ebonite pen that I previously made..except wanted it in orange. Has a #6 Fine Point Heritance Nib.It's postable. Had fun making it. Comments welcomed and thanks for looking.
Doc:)

Attachments

• Custom Orange Ebonite.jpg
    Custom Orange Ebonite.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 229
  • Custom Orange Ebonite_2.jpg
    Custom Orange Ebonite_2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 176
  • Custom Orange Ebonite_1.jpg
    Custom Orange Ebonite_1.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 213
  • Custom Orange Ebonite_3.jpg
    Custom Orange Ebonite_3.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 212
  • Custom Orange Ebonite_4.jpg
    Custom Orange Ebonite_4.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 213
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gilrock

Beautiful pen as always Doc....looks like it fits the season. Glad I just woke up early to see it first!

MartinPens

Amazing, Doc. The proportions are just so spot on. I'm way on the bottom end of the learning curve. Thanks for keeping the bar up there. Making a pen at that level of expertise is something I hope to aspire to in years to come. Great photos too!! A real, total package.

Sent from my iPad using Forum Runner

PR_Princess

I am sure that your friend will thrilled! What an absolutely beautiful pen!!!!! :worship: I can understand why he asked you to make another for him!

I simply love the classy and timeless shape that you gave the pen. It's very elegant, and really suits the ebonite.

As for the colour... well, I think that orange has recently become one of my favourite colours of all time!!! :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

wizard

Thanks for the kind words! Regards, Doc:)

Looks good Doc, Long horn color.

Max, That's exactly who this orange pen was made for....A Texas Longhorn alumnus....Feels a little weird being that I'm a Texas A&M University alumnus...and for those who don't know..our schools are fierce rivals dating back nearly a century. Regards, Doc:)

Top Bottom