Custom Marbel Swirl

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from lorbay

lorbay

This blank was the pits to polish for some reason.
Has a Bock #5 nib.

Lin.

Attachments

• IMG_0039.jpg
    IMG_0039.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 353
  • IMG_0040.jpg
    IMG_0040.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 290
  • IMG_0041.jpg
    IMG_0041.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_0042.jpg
    IMG_0042.jpg
    23.4 KB · Views: 162
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

BSea

It looks like alumilite. Alumilite is so much harder to polish than PR. I saw a big improvement when I started using a beall buffing system. Normally I'm not a fan of the white finials or sections, but it brings out the white in the blank, so I think it works well. Good job.

lorbay

It looks like alumilite. Alumilite is so much harder to polish than PR. I saw a big improvement when I started using a beall buffing system. Normally I'm not a fan of the white finials or sections, but it brings out the white in the blank, so I think it works well. Good job.
Yes I think it is Alumilite, it threaded nice so I am thinking it is. The white for sure is cause I cast it my self.
I just made myself a Beall buffer and I managed to get the shine with that.
Lin.

tgsean

Wow that is good. I have never made a kitless pen. Can I ask how is the threading done?

Brooks803

I have to agree with Bob. The white really brings it all together. Great pen Lin! Makes me think of chocolate cherry ice cream :eat:

Top Bottom