Custom made for my ex-wife

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wolftat

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
I happen to run into one of my ex-wives and she said she heard I was back and was making pens again and asked if I could make her one. We had lunch and it was all very nice so I figured why not. This is for my first ex, not my second one or it may have been a bit different style. This is a Ti. gold Euro with BOW and some segmenting that she asked for followed with 10 coats of CA, micromeshed to 12000 and then a bit of Renwax. And yes, I am charging her for it.

Attachments

• IMG_3282.jpg
    IMG_3282.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 445
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

mbroberg

IAP Activities Manager, Emeritus
Very nice Neil! An Italian girl I assume? Exactly what are you charging her? Never mind, I don't really want to know. It's nice to hear about a couple of Ex's that can get along.

bitshird

Nice pen Neil, There is something I'd like to make for my Ex, but it isn't a pen, more like a designer jacket with a red disk in the center mass area, (and she has a large center mass)

OKLAHOMAN

Let's see........haven't seen the ex in 37 years and I heard she still carries a 357 with a bullet that has my name on it....think a pen would .....nevermind I'd just as soon not find out......

wolftat

Product Reviews Manager
Thanks everyone, I figured that it was time to put any old anger aside with her and go back to being friends as we were since 5th grade. If I had made a pen for my second ex, it may have been a multi-function pen, her I don't like much. Sometimes we all just have to put things aside, in the words of Abraham Lincoln " Can't we all just get along?"

(Just kidding, I know that was Rodney King.)

Chief Hill

Yes nice to see ex's getting along. Well made maybe she will give ya a little something for it.

Top Bottom