Custom French Impressionist

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Finished it this A.M. Made with a resin called French Impressionist that I received with an order from Exotics. Fountain pen with a #6 Medium Point Gilded Bock Nib. I'm not sure how I feel about this one...sometimes a pen that I'm not really enthusiastic about grows on me at different points in the making...this pen...not so much.:rolleyes: But..hey..somebody might like it...Anyway, comments welcomed and thanks for looking. Doc:)

Attachments

• Custom French Impressionist.jpg
    Custom French Impressionist.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 324
  • Custom French Impressionist_2.jpg
    Custom French Impressionist_2.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 205
  • Custom French Impressionist_1.jpg
    Custom French Impressionist_1.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 236
  • Custom French Impressionist_3.jpg
    Custom French Impressionist_3.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 221
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

We all get those that we just don't know about, and they usually turn out to be the first that get picked up during a show or whenever someone is just looking for something. I can imagine this will be one of those pens!

Your kitless work is really top-notch!!!!!

Scott (I think its a nice one) B

Dustygoose

Almost looks like clown vomit...lol Your right on with everything Doc. Love the lines.

And someone will see this and say " hey I really like this. I gotta have it"

It's really strange. There are people for anything. I once cast a blank that when finished the pen I said UGH! this is ugly. It turns out to be a real attention catcher at my local crafts fair.

Katya

I understand your feelings on this one..
Funny, the *first* thing I thought when I saw this was, "it needs more gold to hold in the colours".

I don't usually think that.. but I wonder if it would look good with more gold and/or some black ebonite ends??

breathtaking work, as usual though!
Catherine

Brooks803

Beautiful as usual Doc! I think it'll grow on you. I do like the black section as opposed to a matching one. I think that would have been a touch too much :tongue:

Top Bottom