Custom First Panache

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jmbaker79

jmbaker79

Received this Custom Order for a pen around 3/4" in Diameter from a wonderful lady. She wanted this pen for her sister, for Christmas. I sketched it up, sent her a proposal, and had it in the mail yesterday, 4 days after she accepted the design and proposal. Luckily I had everything on hand, minus the Panache, courtesy of CSUSA. Materials list - Cherry, Macassar Ebony, and Alt Ivory. The Cherry came from a swap here, not sure from who....Mack C. maybe? anyway I had just bought the ebony from WC for a mishap that we wont talk about. Ivory I had on hand and tend to stock always. For my segmented work I start with the Main material glued to the tube. I part off the sections that I want to switch out, and replace them with the new materials. This ensures that the segment lines are exactly perpendicular to the tube. THis was always my biggest segmenting problem, they were close but will never be good enough! There is monogram engraved in the ivory section on the body, it says A R M, with the R being the biggest. This is really hard to see in the photos, and I took them, and shipped it before viewing the photos, cut the time close. Thank you Eric, Sylvanite, for working in my silly pen engraving on almost no notice. I know pens are your favorite thing to engrave :biggrin: Cap made from a matching pattern and angle, with custom Ivory end piece. Fiber Tipped Rollerball. I actually dont have a photo of the pen with the cap screwed on so....THis is what I have!!!

Attachments

• M.jpg
    M.jpg
    97.6 KB · Views: 221
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 205
  • IMG_0462 copy.jpg
    IMG_0462 copy.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 178
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Top Bottom