Custom Final Scalloped Elgrande

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from vick

Status
Not open for further replies.

vick

This pen has a problem due to maker stupidity but I though I would show it anyways. It is a Morado and Maple El Grande with a custom final and some scalloped "center band" and accents. I will definately use this design again but probably not on an El Grande.

2006318152934_MoradoElGrande.jpg

As always comments and critiques are appreciated.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

gerryr

[:p][:p] That's gorgeous Mike. I don't know what the problem is because I can't see any. Everything about it looks great, especially the CB.

PenWorks

I don't know... the only problem I see on my end,
is that it is pretty damn nice looking pen [:0] Great work !
I like this much better than your snap caps. [:p] This has a more robust appearence.

vick

Thanks everyone I appreciate all of the comments.
The mistake on it is not something you can see from the picture. When I drilled the steped hole in the cap for the threaded insert my two holes are a little off so it ends up being a little crooked with the cap on. Not real bad but not sellable in my opinion.

Lynn - Mark Gisi has a document expliaining how to do the scallops from one of the pen chats. If I can find it I will send it to you.

its_virgil

Nice job on the pen, Mike. I must try the scallops. The file is still in the Y! PT files section, special techniques folder.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by vick
<br />Thanks everyone I appreciate all of the comments.
The mistake on it is not something you can see from the picture. When I drilled the steped hole in the cap for the threaded insert my two holes are a little off so it ends up being a little crooked with the cap on. Not real bad but not sellable in my opinion.

Lynn - Mark Gisi has a document expliaining how to do the scallops from one of the pen chats. If I can find it I will send it to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom