Custom Delphinium Mosaic

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Finished it this A.M. It's a custom fountain pen with a mosaic patterned resin called Delphinium. Has a #6 Medium Polished Bock nib. Had fun making it. Comments welcomed and thanks for looking. Doc:)

Attachments

• Delphinium Mosaic.jpg
    Delphinium Mosaic.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 339
  • Delphinium Mosaic_1.jpg
    Delphinium Mosaic_1.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 242
  • Delphinium Mosaic_3.jpg
    Delphinium Mosaic_3.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 242
  • Delphinium Mosaic_2.jpg
    Delphinium Mosaic_2.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 213
  • Delphinium Mosaic_4.jpg
    Delphinium Mosaic_4.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 238
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

What can I say Doc...you've become one of the true masters of the IAP. Another great looking pen

SDB777

Did you do the segmenting also? If so, well done...very even.

The pen is definitely way up towards the top on the short list of favorites from you....again, well done!!!

Scott (some purty colors) B

wizard

What can I say Doc...you've become one of the true masters of the IAP. Another great looking pen

Tim, That's a very nice compliment coming from an artist whose work I love and admire...but.. LOL..I don't know about being a master...more a lifelong student. LOL.. One of these days, I hope to be able to segment something that does not include portions of my finger tips. As for seeing a master...just look at yourself in the mirror. That's him. Regards, Doc

What Tim said. That is a good looking pen.

Phil, Thanks so much! Regards, Doc

While I like all the mosaic I've seen, this is by far my favorite. I'll have to remember that. Beautiful pen as always, Doc!

Billy, Thanks so much for the kind words! Regards, Doc

Doc, your work never ceases to amaze me, beautiful pen

Sam, Thank You!! Regards, Doc

Fantastic looking pen, the best color combo yet IMHO.

Eric...

Eric, Thank You!! It's the last of the mosaics I could find to do...Regards, Doc

Wow! That stuff is hypnotic. Excellent craftsmanship as usual Doc. The cap finial is seamless.:good:

John, Thank You!! Regards, Doc

Wow that is a good looking pen, very cool!

Thanks!! Regards, Doc

Did you do the segmenting also? If so, well done...very even.

The pen is definitely way up towards the top on the short list of favorites from you....again, well done!!!

Scott (some purty colors) B

Scott, Thank you..but the resin comes as you see it...no segmenting that I did..LOL..The colors definitely stand out! Regards, Doc

PTownSubbie

Sick....that is all I can say....

I need to book a ticket to Texas and get a few lesson! :rolleyes: You are where I strive to be at some day!!

wizard

Doc,
That is one hot looking pen. The blank is truly mesmerizing.
Cris, Thanks so much! LOL...It is mesmerizing particularly when it's turning at slow speed on the lathe..Regards, Doc

Another sweet looking pen Doc.

Joseph, Thank you! Regards, Doc

I love that delphinium stuff! Great job, as always, Doc! You're the man!

Thanks Robert! The delphinium seems so different than the rest of the mosaics as it has none of the darker colors in it...LOL..It definitely has a very unique look to it! I like it. I'm not sure about being the man...still have a lot to learn...from you! Regards, Doc

Sick....that is all I can say....

I need to book a ticket to Texas and get a few lesson! :rolleyes: You are where I strive to be at some day!!

LOL,,Thank you for the compliment!! Just let me know when to pick you up at the airport..LOL..Fred, you are already at or past where I am today in pen making but thanks for the kind words! Regards, Doc

Top Bottom