Custom Cracked Ice and Black Duo

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Finished it this A.M. Has a #6 Medium Point Polished Bock Nib and a Silver centerband. Comments welcomed. Thanks for looking. Doc:)

Attachments

• Custom Cracked Ice Black Duo.jpg
    Custom Cracked Ice Black Duo.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 289
  • Custom Cracked Ice Black Duo_2.jpg
    Custom Cracked Ice Black Duo_2.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 235
  • Custom Cracked Ice Black Duo_1.jpg
    Custom Cracked Ice Black Duo_1.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 180
  • Custom Cracked Ice Black Duo_3.jpg
    Custom Cracked Ice Black Duo_3.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 201
  • Custom Cracked Ice Black Duo_4.jpg
    Custom Cracked Ice Black Duo_4.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 203
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Gilrock

Nice pen doc! I like the silver centerband...I haven't tried doing one of those. I finished my first #6 nib sized custom pen last week and wouldn't ya know it...I used the same cracked ice blanks.

seamus7227

Shreenath, you must have closets full of pens by now! As always, nothing short of the usual, "great job, nice pen" comment! When do you sleep? LOL

wizard

Thank you all for your kind comments and encouragement. Regards, Doc:)

That belongs in a dinner jacket!! Is the band more of your silver work?

Jim, Thank you! Yes..more of my silver work. Small strip of silver put through a rolling mill..rounded..soldered and finished. Regards, Doc:)

Shreenath, you must have closets full of pens by now! As always, nothing short of the usual, "great job, nice pen" comment! When do you sleep? LOL

Seamus, Thanks! ..LOL..My display stand is full..I now have coffee mugs full of pens...If I don't start selling some soon my wife is going to harm me..:eek::rolleyes: LOL..Sleep...hmm..I've heard about that concept somewhere. :biggrin:Shreenath:)

Brooks803

If you keep filling your coffee mugs with pens then were are you going to start putting your coffee for your early AM turning???

Might need to switch to turning coffee mugs so you will have somewhere to put your pens!

BTW...LOVE the pen! The cracked ice is so fun to work with and takes a beautiful finish!

Last edited:

joefyffe

Passed Away Aug 19, 2018
In Memoriam
Thank you all for your kind comments and encouragement. Regards, Doc:)

That belongs in a dinner jacket!! Is the band more of your silver work?

Jim, Thank you! Yes..more of my silver work. Small strip of silver put through a rolling mill..rounded..soldered and finished. Regards, Doc:)

Seamus, Thanks! ..LOL..My display stand is full..I now have coffee mugs full of pens...If I don't start selling some soon my wife is going to harm me..:eek::rolleyes: LOL..Sleep...hmm..I've heard about that concept somewhere. :biggrin:Shreenath:)

Sleep? Doc, That's a line made for patients, is it not?

Top Bottom