Custom Cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from lorbay

lorbay

This has a JoWo front section and feed brass insert on the barrel and has a snap top cap.
5 7/8" long.
English Walnut and ash is Buckeye Burl
Beeswax and Mineral Oil for finish.
CC's welcome.
Lin.

Attachments

• IMG_0105.jpg
    IMG_0105.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 350
  • IMG_0106.jpg
    IMG_0106.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 334
  • IMG_0107.jpg
    IMG_0107.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 261
  • IMG_0108.jpg
    IMG_0108.jpg
    55.2 KB · Views: 337
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

OZturner

Lin, It looks so real,
That I feel I have to remind you "That Smoking is a Health Hazard".
Fortunately, Pen making is only a "Wealth Hazard".
Terrific selection of materials, Great Colours,
Your Fit and Finish are second to None.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Mike Powell

I've always thought that these were cool. I printed out two pictures of it yesterday, 1st one was the one sitting in the ashtray, and then behind it was the one sitting on the lid.

I folded them in half and showed the first to a MSgt here. He asked "why are you showing me a pic of a stogie?" I told him to turn the page And he replied "HOLY S*&T thats a pen!"

Its a hit here Bud!

Jim Smith

Your cigar pens are absolutely fantastic! I can't believe how realistic you are able to make them look. The only thing it's missing is smoke and the smell of cigar. Outstanding work!!!

Jim Smith

cleve

Wow Wow Wow is all I can say , those are spentacular . When I see things that you've made it make me want to try different things . Your imagination is your only limit . I have seen some of your creations that boggle the mind , great job.

lorbay

Absolutely fabulous look-a-like. How's that snap-cap work? The one's I've made all have screw on caps.
When I bought these sections and feeds they came with a snap cap over the nib to protect them. Some other F/P component sets come with them also. So I figure out where it will end up in the cap and drill the cap that size but I also put a shoulder in there so it can expand when snapping off and on.
Thanks all for the comments I am having fun with these, I was inspired a long time ago by Martins Pens and the cigar illusion pens he made. So a big thanks to him. And a big thanks to all the folks on IAP where I have gained so much of my talents from.
Lin.

Top Bottom