Custom Cigar

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jyreene

jyreene

This is kind of a special one for me. I had a friend randomly, in passing, wish he had a pen with a clip that looked like a knife clip because of some rules that won't let us bring any to work. Not even a steak knife. So I asked Mike at Silver Pen Parts if he could help and boy did he! He knocked the clip out if the park! And as a teaser he helped, well made with a few requests on my part, make a custom pen kit. Just have to find a blank worthy of it now! Anyways I know clips
Are generally not wanted in photos but this time it's a requirement. Placed on a Marine Corps blank from exotics.

image-2413402818.jpg

image-787648678.jpg

image-3768260211.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

jyreene

That's funny. And cool.

"What, it's just a pen. Every pen has a clip!"

Thanks! That's the idea. The guards here are zealous sometimes. I understand why but when you check my food container that I purchased from the cafe 10 feet away....

Neat!I like it.

Thanks, I'm glad my friend hates the guards so much that he had the idea.

Love the new clip Tyson. Especially since I've got one to make something with!

Can't wait to see what you do with it. I had to adjust the inner diameter of the clip to fit the cigar but it only took my unskilled (at that) hands about 5 minutes.

Russknan

Stirring the pot! I like that. In this case, it's probably like trolling. Wait, there's one on the line! Cool pen & clip, also. Russ

seamus7227

Stirring the pot! I like that. In this case, it's probably like trolling. Wait, there's one on the line! Cool pen & clip, also. Russ

My thoughts exactly!! I love it, the idea and everything about it. Sounds like me back when i was in the army, always teetering right on the line between staying in and out of trouble!:rolleyes:

jyreene

Nice looking pen & a very cool looking clip!

Thank you.

Only because of their zeal. And mainly because their reasoning is quite flawed.

Cool clip!

Thank you.

So that was the reason behind the clips.

Part of it yes but also I really liked the idea behind it and your execution was flawless.

My thoughts exactly!! I love it, the idea and everything about it. Sounds like me back when i was in the army, always teetering right on the line between staying in and out of trouble!:rolleyes:

Never anything that would get anyone else in trouble though!

Top Bottom