Custom Briar Burl Euro

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from splinter99

Status
Not open for further replies.

splinter99

I like this kit more and more, Center band is Briar burl. Bottom tube shortened.(the stock tubes make them too long to fit in my work shirt pocket) Briar Burl with Blood wood and aluminum accents.

I like the way this feels in the hand
finish is ca/blo..buffed with scratch and swirl remover and renwax

2007922262_briareuro1.jpg

this pic shows the shape better

20079222646_briareuro2.jpg

Comments welcomed..thanks for looking

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

stevers

Love the segmenting and the lack of a CB.Nice choice of colors and plating. Nice job on the finish too. Good fit between the top and bottom. Great job. I like it a lot.

Poppy

Originally posted by stevers
<br />Love the segmenting and the lack of a CB.Nice choice of colors and plating. Nice job on the finish too. Good fit between the top and bottom. Great job. I like it a lot.

I cant think of anything more to add to Steve's comments, it pretty well says it all.[^]

jedgerton

Fantastic pen and photography. I especially like the second pic, it really shows off the pen. Was the aluminum from a soft drink (or other beverage)can?

John

DKF

That is very nice looking....is the lower end of the top tube recessed at all to accept the bottom tube at all....does it slide in a fraction, or does it just butt against it? Beautiful pen!

tipusnr

Beautiful work. Thanks for the reminder about custom sizing the tubes so the pen will fit in my shirt pocket better. I keep forgetting about that and end up with pens that flair out my pocket t-shirts from being top heavy.

splinter99

Thanks everyone
The aluminum is from a diet pepsi max can John
Hank..never..they all come out Great...[;)](I was looking at your sierria in your album and got the idea for this one)
Don. They just but together.no recess
Bill"Tip" thats the other reason I dont use the metal center band.they seam too top heavy and I can never get them to look just right

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom