Custom Blue Sapphire Ceblo w/ Ebonite

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from jyreene

jyreene

Here is my second custom pen using only a nose cone and clip for components. Had a ton of help from Jonathon, Brooks803, because of my one sided horribly unfair relationship with Ebonite. I think I went through 3-5 front sections on my own before I cried to him for help (translation he did the front section...he also threaded the finials but I did manage to turn them and polish them to size!)

Not sure of the measurements. It's a bit longer than I would like but I am happy with it. Good notes for future ones. This is a rollerball because I just don't really like fountain pens that much and I won't carry one in uniform. This is another one for my wife.

The cap is Blue Sapphire Ceblo with an Ebonite finial and triple starts with a Virage chrome clip. The body is Blue Sapphire Ceblie, has a chrome zen nose cone, Ebonite front section and finial. The threads are on the front section and it does not cap. To ensure the front section stays put I used some loctite on it. The kind that can be removed.

Here it is:

C&C welcome.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Jim Burr

Banned
I have some green/black Ceblo that may match your uniform better :wink:.. Great looking pen Gunny!

jyreene

Thanks Brian. Calipers all the way! I prefer that style. Though I am okay with ones that have a step if it's close or rounded more.

Top Bottom