Custom Black and Red Chunk

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wizard

wizard

Finished it early this A.M. It's an Italian black and red chunk resin with Ebonite cap and section. Would have preferred but didn't have any solid black resin for at least the cap and finial. With a #6 Medium point Gilded Bock Nib. Hope you like it. Regards, Doc:)

Attachments

• Custom Black and Red Chunk.jpg
    Custom Black and Red Chunk.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 242
  • Custom Black and Red Chunk_1.jpg
    Custom Black and Red Chunk_1.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 170
  • Custom Black and Red Chunk_2.jpg
    Custom Black and Red Chunk_2.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 182
  • Custom Black and Red Chunk_4.jpg
    Custom Black and Red Chunk_4.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 177
Last edited:
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Timebandit

Slow down Doc!! Im a mile behind you!! I guess the office above you flooded again:wink:......me thinks it wasnt an accident!!!! Great pens Doc, you have been pumping them out lately.......will catch up soon:wink:

its_virgil

Of course we like it..at least I do. I also just realized that the black line clip is not a black line clip...the blackline is just a reflection. Thanks again for sharing.
Do a good turn daily!
Don

OKLAHOMAN

Doc, one more knock out pen, it's been a while since someone has posted a two tone pen, Anthony at the Golden Nib used to make two tone kit pens and I've always liked them. One critique ....change to a white tee shirt to eliminate the black reflection, said with tongue planted firmly in cheek.

Dalecamino

Local Chapter Leader
I'm with everybody else on this one Doc. You're on a roll. Keep bringing them to the show.:biggrin: I've gotta make some pens.

wizard

Thanks so much for looking and for the kind comments ! LOL, Wasn't sure how the two color pattern would go over.. Again, thank you! Doc:)

Top Bottom