Curly Koa Cigar Illusion

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from MartinPens

MartinPens

This Cigar Illusion is made from A++++ Curly Koa. This is the highest quality Koa I have worked with. It absolutely needed an OpusX band. Enjoy

Attachments

• CI2015-87-01.jpg
    CI2015-87-01.jpg
    248.1 KB · Views: 753
  • CI2015-87-02.jpg
    CI2015-87-02.jpg
    249.2 KB · Views: 995
  • CI2015-87-03.jpg
    CI2015-87-03.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 339
  • CI2015-87-04.jpg
    CI2015-87-04.jpg
    267 KB · Views: 4,741
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

MartinPens

Thank you all very much. It has been a challenge getting into the woodshop since I moved and got a new job. I still enjoy making the Cigar Illusion pens. I'm working on a new style of ash that looks even closer to the real thing.
I have searched my notes and messages to try to find out where I got the OpusX bands from and cannot find it. I know it was someone in the IAP. Thank you to that person! iI hope I can find out who it was.
If anyone has nice cigar bands, let me know. We can work out something for fair trade or purchase.
Thanks again. it's nice to post on occasssion.

The Penguin

Thank you all very much. It has been a challenge getting into the woodshop since I moved and got a new job. I still enjoy making the Cigar Illusion pens. I'm working on a new style of ash that looks even closer to the real thing.
I have searched my notes and messages to try to find out where I got the OpusX bands from and cannot find it. I know it was someone in the IAP. Thank you to that person! iI hope I can find out who it was.
If anyone has nice cigar bands, let me know. We can work out something for fair trade or purchase.
Thanks again. it's nice to post on occasssion.
Don Vann used to sell some cigar labels.

I think his username is vanngo - that's not quite right, but might jar your memory

wiset1

Absolutely love these pens! I still have the one you made for me out of HRB. Truly amazing work and one of the finest pens to own.

MartinPens

Thank you Tim! I appreciate the compliment. I put a lot into each one i make.

Thanks for the comments everyone and it's cool to be on the front page. :)

Happy Holidays

Top Bottom