Curl Koa

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from vick

Status
Not open for further replies.

vick

This is my first time turning curly Koa and my first time making the Elegant American twist (chrome platings). Mr. Bill has the Elegant Aerican twist crome on sale (3.20 I think)

20041282052_IM000075.jpg

and I think it is a nice size for people who think a slim line is to small and the Americana to big.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

PenWorks

Nice pen Mike, really like koa wood. Pretty good pen case too for the money from Bill, I just got some of those with my order.

Fred in NC

Very nice pen, Mike, and I can see a nice finish on it too. Also good wood selection.

Yesterday I ordered these kits and cases from Bill, plus some blanks.

wayneis

Very nice job Mike. That kit would be a lot better if they would fix the center band. I don't like the sharp recessed black ring in the middle. They need to fill the black center ring so that it does not have such a sharp feel to it. I've got a couple of them done that I have not been able to sell. Quite a few people have liked to looks untill they picked one up, they put it right back down. I have a couple kits left that I am going to experiment with the center band and see if I can come up with something, I don't just want to toss them out. If not then I'll save the other parts and just toss the centerband, they'll always come in handy sometime down the road.

Wayne

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom