Cubs, Feathers, and Islands

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Buzzzz4

Buzzzz4

Made my first sticker/label pen yesterday. I had a friend request a cubs pen. I realize the implications of selling such and item, so this one is a gift. I stuck it to the turned down curly maple, covered it in glossy mod podge and sealed it under 6 layers of medium ca.
The Guinea Feathers were a recent John U purchase. My daughter loves these pink feathers and I was excited to get some Australiana kits from Timberbits. I think I've found my new favorite supplier from down under. Good thing shipping isn't too bad.
The third is a leftover from another blank I recieved from Jeff Powell. Alumilite with scrollsaw cutoffs finished with med ca.

Thanks for looking!

Attachments

• Cubs 2.jpg
    Cubs 2.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 146
  • Cubs.jpg
    Cubs.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 190
  • Australian Feathers.jpg
    Australian Feathers.jpg
    74.8 KB · Views: 277
  • Islands 2.jpg
    Islands 2.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 253
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JohnU

Looks Great Eric. I had a friend request some team pens and might just have to go that same route. Nice work!

Bree

Great pens! That Cubs pen is a real winner! Chicago will love you forever! (Well the North side at least)
:wink::wink::wink:

Whaler

All three are great but I like the Guinea feathers the best. When I was a kid we would have Guinea for dinner a couple times a month.

bobleibo

Eric.....
Outstanding...I'm going to give it a try someday. Hope it turns out just as well as yours.
Bob

Top Bottom