CS Broker in EPR...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from YoYoSpin

Status
Not open for further replies.

YoYoSpin

This is my first try at the new CS Broker. I was always hesitant to try the Woodcraft Wall Street version, thinking that the price was way too high for a Cross based kit. CS is still using the cheap (to me) Cross refill, but the price is better. Looks like they are on the right path with this new kit...well done.

Rhodium and 10k gold, clear EPR with patriotic underlayment of plain white paper and inkjet print.

MyResin22b.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Ben

As always Ed, simply amazing! Here is the link to the first 3 EPR pens that I made from your blanks... http://www.penturners.org/forum/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=6683
I will be getting a hold of you soon for more if that's o.k. Take Care,

Ben

wrhastings

Those look great. I tried turning a couple of Brokers, over the weekend. I like the idea of a "one piece" pen but have never cared for the Patriots. I like the Brokers much better.

its_virgil

Hey Ed! I like it! UH HUH! I like it!UH HUH! Opens a whole new avenue. Anythig that can be printed on paper can be cast into a pen. Thanks for sharing your vast knowledge.
Do a good turn daily!
Don
Originally posted by YoYoSpin
<br />This is my first try at the new CS Broker. I was always hesitant to try the Woodcraft Wall Street version, thinking that the price was way too high for a Cross based kit. CS is still using the cheap (to me) Cross refill, but the price is better. Looks like they are on the right path with this new kit...well done.

Rhodium and 10k gold, clear EPR with patriotic underlayment of plain white paper and inkjet print.

YoYoSpin

Ben, your EPR pens turned out really well...thanks for the plug.

Ron, in person and if you look carefully, you can definitely see the space between paper and resin surfaces...kind of 3-D with a little magnification effect.

Deere41h

ED.....Question on the Broker Kit....It is my understanding the to advance the ink refill the entire top including the clip is turned. If that is the case how do we stop the clip from scratching the PR, in this case, or the wood if we were to choose to make it out of wood? It seems to me that, if this is true, it would not take very long to spoil the look of the top end of the pen. What are your thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom