Crosscut Brazilian Rosewood

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from wdcav1952

Status
Not open for further replies.

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
I got these blanks off of Ebay. The blanks did not quite measure up to the pix on Ebay, but still very nice. Pro and con comments welcome.

0551403448_Crosscut%20Brazilian%20Rosewood%20Cigar.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wdcav1952

Activities Manager Emeritus
Good eye Rick, I chose not to use a CA sanding slurry on this blank. I will do so on the next one. The crack does not go all the way through, and there were several of these cracks in the blank. I tried to fill the crack with the Enduro sanding sealer, and was not 100% successful.

DCBluesman

Passed Away Mar 3, 2016
In Memoriam
That's beautiful, William! I've never been happy with Brazilian rosewood for pens, but that cross cut really looks impressive.

Fangar

I think the pen looks very nice. It is amazing what a little crosscut will yield. I have also purchased some blanks via eBay. Some were great, and others were horrible. A recent bunch that I got were so punky and light that I had to stabilize them. Once you get a good source there though, you can usually tell what you will get from them.

Fangar

PenWorks

Looks like a very nice pen to me. Crosscut Braz RW sounds wonderfull. About the only comment I can make since you ask.....
This is what I think of the background [xx(] [xx(] [xx(]

edited for spelling and grammar so not to be graded to harshly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom