Cross cut Tambootie

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from toolcrazy

toolcrazy

This is a blank I cut from the end of a Tambootie chunk that I have. It was easy to turn and came out very nice, but that is where the ease came to an end. The first cigar kit, the refill leaked all over itself. The second kit, the threads on the insert that connects the transmission to the front of the pen was missing. So I ended up using this matte silver kit. I will not buy a PSI cigar kit ever again. They are absolute crap. The last three cigars I made were the Berea/woodcraft kits and they are much, much better quality. Enough of my rant, here is the pen. And yes, this is one piece of wood. Sapwood and heartwood. Comments welcome. TIA
200832135221_tambootie_cigar.jpg

200832135246_tambootie_cigar_back.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Tanner

Awesome piece of wood! Excellent pen! Your finish looks great! I had a PSI refill leak all over my Dad. That was embarrasing, having told him it was a hand crafted one of a kind pen made with Titanium Gold parts. Then the refill leaks.:(

karlkuehn

Banned
Agreed about the Berea quality over PSI kits. I was amazed at the difference myself, and that quality reaches across the board on all the kits that both places offer. PSI stuff is just junk in comparison, and the price isn't that much different. Actually, I think Ernie's cigars and Euros are better priced than the PSI crap.

Very nice pen, I love the night life...I got tabootie...on the disco 'rouunnndd....

Heh :D[:p]

Top Bottom