Critics agree... It's orange.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Drstrangefart

Drstrangefart

254471_174778472582226_100001502242963_438972_4241306_n.jpg

Brooks had this in the big "oops" box. I do wonder what prompted something so wildly far away from the usual explosive colors he normally does. That being said, I felt like one more to close the night out, and here it is. I also wanted to see what my natural rounded edges did for a pen with no CB, although I was planning on a much heftier pen. Still, pretty happy with the outcome.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Drstrangefart

Thanks for being such a strong advocate for the Denver Broncos ...

:)

Ummmm.... what did I do? I figured something was gonna come up. It's nearly impossible to combine 2 colors and not unintentionally show support for SOMETHING. Let it be known henceforth: I have no interest in either professional or collegiate level sports of almost any kind! Also, AVERT YOUR GAZE, PEASANT!!!! That is all. :biggrin:

Bobalu

Dang. I just tossed about a one onch cutoff from one of Jonathon's orange & white blanks into the trash. Wood-have made a good centerband had it not already been drilled out for a Zen. I'll have to cut off the next few before I drill them.

Drstrangefart

Dang. I just tossed about a one onch cutoff from one of Jonathon's orange & white blanks into the trash. Wood-have made a good centerband had it not already been drilled out for a Zen. I'll have to cut off the next few before I drill them.

Yeah, save ALL of your scraps. You never know when you'll want them.

Top Bottom