The creepiest pen ever! It's looking at me! Gorgeous australian sheoak gone evil!

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from CharlesH

CharlesH

Hey guys,

So here is the rollerball pen I turned today in gentlemen in a very elegant piece of sheoak! At first sight I did not notice it...

When I got to assembling it, I got surprised by all the faces this pen has! (Am I gone crazy?!)

I took shots of the faces and I made two pictures, a unmodified and the other was Photoshoped with the burn tool to show the faces more easily!

Orginal

Modified

This one is a keeper!! :)

What should I call it? Treant? Totem? Suggestions? :biggrin:

Charles

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Papa mark

Charles I would call if Faces of Wood. I put down some pine flooring once and had tons of faces some quite interesting. Good job on the pen.

louie68

"Here's looking at you" is what i would call it.
My first pen was curly maple and at the top of the pen show a logo design exactly like yeng & yang .
keep that pen for yourself
"Here's looking at you"

Last edited by a moderator:

robutacion

Hey guys,

So here is the rollerball pen I turned today in gentlemen in a very elegant piece of sheoak! At first sight I did not notice it...

When I got to assembling it, I got surprised by all the faces this pen has! (Am I gone crazy?!)

I took shots of the faces and I made two pictures, a unmodified and the other was Photoshoped with the burn tool to show the faces more easily!

Orginal

Modified

This one is a keeper!! :)

What should I call it? Treant? Totem? Suggestions? :biggrin:

Charles

That is really interesting, I've got tons of that wood, I have not seen faces on any of mine yet but, I would call that nicely made pen "Sheoak creatures...!" or :Sheaok faces...!:wink:

Cheers
George

Top Bottom