Crazy Swap from Down Under

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Mr Vic

Mr Vic

I participated in the Australian Wood Work Forum's Australia Day Pen Swap.....Below is a copy of my post there:

Title: This Swap Is Insane
Okay,i was trying to think of a clever way to rant about how this swap went. I just got mine today (posted mine to Australia Tuesday - another story) Well my swap partner SWINO really did a number on me. My wife picked the heavy package up at the post office and then hid it in my office. I found it an played it smart by not even trying to save the packaging. Last time I tried cost me 6 stiches on my thumb. Then it took foever to find the pen in this box full of stuff. Being a persistant individual I prevailed and un-earthed a Rhodium and Gold Statesman Fountain dressed in Coolabah. I've got no idea what to do with the rest of this stuff....

Seriously over the top.........I've already got an idea for a new pen so don't be suprised if another package show up....

Attachments

• IMG_1674-ADJ-S.jpg
    IMG_1674-ADJ-S.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_1668 Adj-S.jpg
    IMG_1668 Adj-S.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 157

jbostian

WOW!!!! Not only did you get a beautiful pen you also got some awesome blanks. Look forward to seeing some of the pens that come from those blanks.

Jamie

Mr Vic

Just inked it up with a Waterman cartridge....weight and balance are great and writes very smooth.....And to think I only sent a standard flat rate...He's do another box or two....

Top Bottom