Crazy looking pen

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from fisher

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Crashmph

I like it, but a little constructive criticism... reverse paint the blank (not the tube) black. It will really give the shredded money dimension and depth while really making it pop. Also, no brass tube showing through.

The finish does look very nice too.

fisher

I wished ihad reversed painted the blank .Next one ill do that .
This is my first acrylic blank's i done .

Last edited:

fisher

It's not glued to the tube .It's all in a cast mold through out the entire mold.

Crashmph

It's not glued to the tube .It's all in a cast mold through out the entire mold.

If that is the case... then you can just get some of the pre-painted powder-coated tubes. I have used those with my tube-in casting, and I have liked the results from it. I was wondering why there were no glue bubbles seen on the tube.

fisher

If that is the case... then you can just get some of the pre-painted powder-coated tubes. I have used those with my tube-in casting, and I have liked the results from it. I was wondering why there were no glue bubbles seen on the tube.

Thank's for the input.Ill keep this in mind.
I epoxied the tube in after i drilled it out .

Last edited:

SDB777

I cast up some Sweetgum seed pods not too long ago.....they come out really nice, can't wait to see yours!!!

Scott (get them turned and show them off) B

OZturner

Great Pen Paleo,
I see from the Photograph, you have some very interesting pens coming up shortly.
Look forward to seeing them.
Congratulations,
Brian.

Top Bottom