Cranberry Patriot

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Blind_Squirrel

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is from one of the blanks that I won during a recent donation auction. Feel free to praise it or tear it apart. All honest opinions welcome. :)
Cranberry_Patriot.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

JimGo

Looks pretty good to me Scott! I'm not a big fan of the finish on the kit, but since you didn't make the kit, I won't hold that against you! [:)] Looks like you did a nice job on the finish.

GBusardo

The blank looks great! I was never a fan of that kit, but had only made a few gold kits, they look cheap to me. I am now thinking that it would make a great garage shop pen in that finish.
Good Job!

alamocdc

Nothing to tear apart here, Scott. The Atlas/Polaris is one of the few pens that I actually keep relatively B2B. I just don't think they look good if they have much bulge.[^]

Originally posted by Penmonkey
<br />Nice pen, but I prefer to make mine a little larger.

BTW: Nice cell phone! I bet some X cut spalted pecan would look great with that kit ;)

The kit seems a bit short to me too, but that is the size of the brass tube insert. How do you make yours larger?

NIcely done, Looks clean with a good finish. I am not a fan of going stright bushing to bushing, I like a bit of a bulge at the 1/3 mark from the top, adds weighta nd balance in the hand, just my experience...

[:)]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom