CRAMMING banging out a few...

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from bruce119

bruce119

For the big weekend. My first show of the year a big 3 dayer Labor Day weekend.

I have been so busy having fun summer has passed me buy and like last year I failed to make inventory. So I banged these out starting Sunday night this is what I got done so far (I feel like I ran a marathon). To add to my currant inventory. Artist pencils are a BIG seller for me. The Pine cone and cork go fast also. And the cork screws seem real popular. I was all out of these from last years season.

So now I need to pull the tent out and hope the moths didn't get to it. I know I am a bad procrastinator.

pensils.jpg

moneypinecone.jpg

corkscrewkeychains.jpg

thanks for looking

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

rjwolfe3

Wow you got all that done in a day. I am lucky to get one pen done in a week. I need to work on my inventory too but I think I am going to wait till spring to do shows.

LarryDNJR

What no Benjamin Money Artist Pencil? :) I like that artist pencil in the top right. Aboyna?

Larry

For the big weekend. My first show of the year a big 3 dayer Labor Day weekend.

I have been so busy having fun summer has passed me buy and like last year I failed to make inventory. So I banged these out starting Sunday night this is what I got done so far (I feel like I ran a marathon). To add to my currant inventory. Artist pencils are a BIG seller for me. The Pine cone and cork go fast also. And the cork screws seem real popular. I was all out of these from last years season.

So now I need to pull the tent out and hope the moths didn't get to it. I know I am a bad procrastinator.

pensils.jpg

moneypinecone.jpg

corkscrewkeychains.jpg

thanks for looking

bruce119

Where is the show. If it's close I'll stop by.
Carlton

On the Sponge Docks, Tarpon Springs FL

What no Benjamin Money Artist Pencil? :) I like that artist pencil in the top right. Aboyna?

Larry

It's on my list that is about a mile long now. Just need TIME I am going to make my own molds when I get TIME.

See the Cholla Cactus Skeletons I got over 100 of them. I am going to put together a kit soon so that anyone can make one. Stay tuned :wink:

ToddMR

Really good job on all of the things you made. That is a heck of a lot of stuff. I feel worn out after doing 2 pens and 3 keychains in a day. I bet you did feel like you ran a marathon.

Top Bottom