a couplle

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Smitty37

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
Some nice pens - these are scans not photos and they really don't do justice to the pens.

These are turned by Tim Self and the blanks are from Ed and Dawn (don't ask the name of the colors). Two are Panache and the other is a Chairman which I believe corresponds to a full size Gent.

Attachments

• 1 two panache-1.jpg
    1 two panache-1.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 180
  • 1 chairman green 001-1.jpg
    1 chairman green 001-1.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 163
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

wiset1

The Panache pens really have a sense of weight to them. Are these heavy pens like the full sized Majestics or Statesman's? They really look great!

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
2.2 ounces

The Panache pens really have a sense of weight to them. Are these heavy pens like the full sized Majestics or Statesman's? They really look great!
Their weight finished is 2.2 ounces which is the same weight as the Chairman - which is Rizhengs version of the Gentleman. I'm not familiar with the majestic or statesman but I think they are around the same weight as the Gentleman

Last edited:

tim self

No, the Panache is NOT as heavy as a Majestic nor Statesman. And even at 2.2 oz, the appear to be heavy or bulky. They have the same size front section as the Jr series. Kinda tough to get such a long straight line on the lower barrel.

Smitty37

Passed Away Mar 29, 2018
In Memoriam
I see--

No, the Panache is NOT as heavy as a Majestic nor Statesman. And even at 2.2 oz, the appear to be heavy or bulky. They have the same size front section as the Jr series. Kinda tough to get such a long straight line on the lower barrel.
I can see where it can be challenging to keep a nice even pitch on that long slope. But they sure do show off the blank...

Top Bottom