Couple from the weekend

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from ToddMR

ToddMR

So there is a guy who works at the same place as my wife & I that has Tourette syndrome so people tend to treat him not the best or give him a hard time. He tries really hard, and for that I wanted to make him a nice pen. I tend to give pens out to people my wife & I work with from time to time, and he asked where his was the other week. I only had 1 green blank which is what he likes for color. It was a freebie from exotics. I put it on a gold & gun metal cigar. We then drove up to the office on Saturday just to give it to him. He really liked it. He actually came over and talked to me a lot this morning. My wife told me he is trying to get to know me better because he doesn't have a lot of friends. So I talk to him and try to be understanding.

smpen.jpg

This next one is a stylus kit I made for the Android tablet my wife is using now since I won the iPad a week ago. It is a mocha blank I bought from EB. I painted the tube flat black. She really likes it. I need to start using my straight carbide blade so the mid section is straighter than I get with the radius carbide insert. All the same she likes it.

mochastylus.jpg mochastylus2.jpg

Thanks for taking a look. Comments are appreciated.

glen r

That's a very nice pen and gesture on your part. Its unfortunate that many people shy away from someone with any type of disability. These people are very appreciative to those who give them a little appreciation and stop to talk to them. Many could likely be on social assistance instead of working.

Top Bottom