Couple of Wallstreet II's today

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Bobostro61

Bobostro61

Click pen in Snakewood with CA finish and a twist pen in blue tortoise shell.

IMG_1015s.jpgIMG_1016s.jpg

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
Nice job on the fit and finish. The only thing I would try to do differently and this is mostly taste, is to thin them down in the middle just a little bit. It is hard to get the feel for keeping those barrels straight or only slightly over sized in the middle I struggled with it but have mostly overcome this tendency it is mostly just part of learning.

Last edited:

Bobostro61

I know what you mean. I thought they looked good on the lathe, but when I put the pens together I wasn't too happy with the bulge.

crokett

If you want to try taking them apart to re-shape them, take the nib end off, the twist mechanism should come with it. You can then carefully punch the cap assembly out and re-mount it for turning. Two of my early pens were this style. I took them apart last week to re-shape them.

Davy J

I have dis-assembled many pens over all and the only one I messed up was a Bolt Action one. sheared the lil "Bolt" off. it is threaded into the peice it moves and is plated brass. I can not see a way to remove such a small stud. guess I have some spare parts ?

Top Bottom