A couple of Tru-Stones Siennas

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from Glen Schumann

Glen Schumann

Completed a couple of Siennas dressed in Tru-Stone today. Sure do need sharp tools with these. Sanded using Abranet to 600 grit and then wet sanded with MM pads through 12000 followed by polishing three times with One Step plastic polish. Comments and critique welcome. thanks for looking.

Attachments

• IMGP2195 Etsy Handmade Sienna Black Titanium Black and Gold Matrix TruStone.jpg
    IMGP2195 Etsy Handmade Sienna Black Titanium Black and Gold Matrix TruStone.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 283
  • IMGP2196 Etsy Handmade Sienna Black Titanium Blanco Nero TruStone.jpg
    IMGP2196 Etsy Handmade Sienna Black Titanium Blanco Nero TruStone.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 264
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

SDB777

I've often thought about using Tru-Stone on these type of kits....but always feel a little guilty for not using the entire blank. Guess I could make two(2) pen kits with one(1) blank, but that is another thought entirely!

Really liking the black on black look! Very elegant!!!!

Scott (white ain't too shabby either) B

ALexG

Both really nice, coincidentally I did a sierra elegant yesterday using the same blank (black with gold) as yours, if you are planning to do more tru-stone, invest $70 in the woodchuck pen pro that comes with a carbide cutter, you'll turn faster and smoother with no need to re-sharpening your tool, the cutter comes with 4 sides and I'm still using the first one and I did at least 20 high end pens with tru-stone and I'm sure I can do a lot of more with the same side

Top Bottom