A couple from today.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from hanau

hanau

Shock Absorber and a Purple Cloud blank from exotic blanks.

I really don't care for this pen it is more of a novelty item than something you would want to write with all day. to me it would get uncomfortable to hold .

IMG_0027.jpg

IMG_0028.jpg

Atrax Fountain from Exotic blanks with Olive Wood

IMG_0029.jpg

IMG_0030.jpg

Thanks for looking and it looks like I need to resize the img size on my camera.
sorry for the big pictures.

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Kenny Durrant

Both pens look nice. I also agree the shock absorber is a cool pen but I don't know about having to use it all day. Why apologize for the big pictures. I thought you were being nice to old blind men like me.

K-9 Man

Good looking pens. Question, with the shock obsorber pen, other than being uncomfortable to hold is it a solid kit? I have thought of getting a couple just to say I have made them. I like to make different kits, I always try to keep the first one of a kit I make.

Thanks

Ernie

ossaguy

I really like how your Atrax looks! I've never made a FP,is this a good quality kit to get? Would it be a good one for a beginner? Your picture size looks perfect for these old eyes,too!

Thanks,
Steve

hanau

Thanks all,
Ernie, The shock absorber to me feels like a solid kit, the spring does flex side to side just like any spring.

Steve it appears to me to be a quality kit you can upgrade the nib to a higher quality but I don't know much more than that.This is only my second fountain pen I ever turned.

John - Nice work. Love the Atrax!

The shock absorber is another item. I got a couple a while back. They get some looks at shows but haven't sold one. Pricey for a novelty pen and, yes, it is a (literally) pain to use.

Top Bottom