Couple of Sierras

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from dhammis

dhammis

I've gotten quite fond of the Sierra pens for their simplicity in assembly and I've gotten requests for them since they seem more elegant than the slims and euros that I have been making as well. I made one for my dad for Father's day and have since made quite a few more for the rest of the family since once they saw his they all said "I want one too!"

I made one each for my father-in-laws, one I think is bocote and the other I believe is yellowheart (I got the wood from a 5 lb bag at Woodcraft.) I made one for my brother in blue and one for my sister in green and gold acrylic. CA finishes on the wooden ones and wet sand/MM/polish on the acrylics.

Attachments

• babi-small.jpg
    babi-small.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 161
  • checco-small.jpg
    checco-small.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 156
  • craig-small.jpg
    craig-small.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 157
  • ron-small.jpg
    ron-small.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 145

Pioneerpens

Nice job! I'm sure they will all be pleased! I'm fond of them myself...the elegant beauty is a nice twist to them as well...same pen just slighty different styling

Craftdiggity

Good work. I like them too, although PSI calls them Gatsbys. I sell them pretty regularly and that makes me happy because they are 1/2 the work of the 2 barrel pens and I don't have to worry about grain direction and stuff like that.

Top Bottom