couple of rope twist pens

Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad
See more from CaptG

CaptG

I usually do not post these as I make a lot of them. They are a good seller. But with the new camera and better pictures, they show better. Top pen is color wood and bottom is Bolivian Rosewood. I can still improve the pictures with practice, but they are so much better than before. All comments welcome and appreciated. Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• twist pens 006.jpg
    twist pens 006.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 351
Signed-In Members Don't See This Ad

Drstrangefart

That color wood is just awesome. The Rosewood looks good, too. One day I shall make these pens. And make others stare at them until they become visibly uncomfortable.

CaptG

I don't like color wood, but I like your pen. I can see why they are popular.:)

Those must be awful to sand.

These are about the only thing I use color wood for. The ladies love 'em. As for sanding, I use scotchbrite lightly, then take to the buffing wheel with a Harbor Freight punch inserted through the blank to hang on to and hold it vertical and lightly buff. Goes fast.

sumterdad

I can say from first hand knowledge that the rope pens are awesome. And these are awesome as well. Great job Gary

Mapster

Love the pens, and love the pictures. You are getting much better already. Keep posting some pens! They are very fun to see!

Top Bottom